Just because it says it's pork, does not mean it actually is pork. Apparently. Also, what appears to be a Thai pork burrito is apparently not a burrito, nor is it actually pork. This country confuses me sometimes. On the bright side, I found toilet paper. You'd be surprised at what difference the little things make.
I don't really feel like writing anything right now, but I guess I should say something. I went out last night with some of the other teachers, and I have no idea where—but it's insane. Thousands of twenty-somethings drinking on the street, clubs pumping out ABBA and Queen.. I don't even know how to describe it. I'll try to add some pictures later, I'm having some phone connectivity issues.
Turns out the best type to video chat with family is at around 5AM—right when I'm getting home. Well then. We're going to try to find a better time, I think. I'm a little too busy to post a comprehensive update on Hong Kong, but it's absolutely fantastic. I definitely do not live in the tourist district, so I'm going to have to go on an adventure to find some food. It's okay, I bought plenty of TP, so it'll be okay.
Perhaps with your workout and healthy routines you might be thinking "hmmm! vegan is a choice!"
ReplyDeleteI don't think anything could ever happen that would make me say those words. Except maybe the FDA deciding that bacon is vegan. I guess that would work.
Delete